At Viviana, we do more than just take gluten-free seriously-it's all we do!
Our products are all natural, handmade and produced in a dedicated facility free of gluten, egg, wheat, potato, soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, peanuts and casein. You can confidently enjoy our products knowing that our gluten-free claim is more than just words on a label, it’s our life!
1. Bring 5 quarts water to a rolling boil. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
2. Add desired amount of Viviana pasta to boiling water, stir frequently.
3. Cook 9 to 12 minutes or until al dente.
4. Drain, rinse thoroughly with hot water and serve.
- Brown and White Rice Flour
- Xanthan Gum
- Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Produced in a dedicated facility free of gluten, egg, wheat, soy, corn, dairy, tree nuts, peanuts and casein. No Trans Fats. 8 OZ (226.8g)
Serving Size 2 oz. (57g)
Serving per container 4
Amount Per Serving
Fat Cal.- 11
Total Fat- 1g (2% DV*)
Sat. Fat- 0g (1% DV*)
Cholesterol- 0mg (0% DV*)
Sodium- 127mg (5% DV*)
Total Carb.- 46g (15% DV)
Dietary Fiber- 5g (21% DV*)
Vitamin A 16% - Vitamin C 10% - Calcium 3% - Iron 6%
Not a significant source of sugars.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
"Great flavor with an awesome texture."
"Providing pasta lovers with unique and delivious flavors."